COMPANY RETURN\REFUND POLICY
Customer Satisfaction is the primary objective for our team at VastMed. We understand your purchase may not always meet your needs. If you have tried a product and it is defective or does not perform satisfactorily, we will provide credit. In an effort to make the return process as hassle-free as possible, we ask that you please call us. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION. Returns may be authorized when these conditions are met:
- Product must be new, in sellable condition, and in the original unopened and unmarked packaging.
- Returns must meet quality inspection standards, appearance and physical count.
- All product returned within 30 days of shipping and that meet the criteria listed under Line 1 will not be subject to a handling and restocking fee. No product will be accepted for return if shipping date is beyond 30 days
- Product will be accepted only from the original purchaser and only when delivered to our Grand Prairie, Texas U.S.A shipping facility.
- Returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid via UPS and insured for full value. Please don’t return merchandise in an envelope
- Returned merchandise must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a note indicating a reason for the return.
- Refund: Any return items meets the above conditions; a refund will be processed without the shipping cost. You will need to allow 3 to 5 days after the RMA approval to see the refund in your account
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHOURIZATION. To arrange for a return, simply email our Customer Service Team at [email protected]
PERSONAL PRIVATE POLICY
Due to sanitization requirements and the protection of all medical and dental supplies, There will be no return, exchange, or refund for private purchases.
VASTMED RMA DEP.